Jailbreaking is easy. Don't stress it.
I have finally compiled a jailbreak guide for 64-bit iOS devices. Using this guide, you can jailbreak any iPhone, iPad and even iPod touch if you follow the instructions correctly.
Read the FAQs before proceeding with the jailbreak.
List of compatible devices below:
- More customization. Move on from the boring stock icons and give a fresh feel to your iPhone.
- Third-party app compatibilty. You can install apps which will provide you greater functionalities that App Store apps never could.
- If you have a old-gen dual camera iPhone and want the editing features of the latest iPhones, it is possible 😉
- Lock any possible app on your iPhone.
- Rest after you jailbreak 🙂
It’s simple. Just go to Settings > General > About Device and check version.
Yes, but you can always restore your device from iTunes to get it back to default settings. This will help you in claiming your warranty.
Not really, just watch the videos and follow the instructions carefully and you’ll be good.
I’m doing this same guide for the older devices (32-bit) too. Coming soon!
Yes, it’s totally compatible 🙂