These are the author’s views expressed and based on completely true facts along with proofs without any anti-political party agenda.
Bharatiya Janata Party came into power in 2014 elections by defeating Indian National Congress by a huge margin. Narendra Modi was elected as the Prime Minister and took the oath on 26 May 2014. BJP leaders have a good record of making bizzare and baseless statements so here I have compiled a list. Let’s check it out :-
1) BJP Leader & financial analyst Vaibhav Aggarwal’s amazing response on falling rupee.
It’s sorted. They can’t fix the economy overnight!
2) BJP CM Candidate for Karnataka BS Yeddyurappa had this to say for people to vote for him.
Don’t rest now. If you think that somebody isn’t voting, go to their homes, tie up their hands & legs & bring them to vote in favour of Mahantesh Doddagoudar (BJP candidate from Kittur): BS Yeddyurappa, BJP CM candidate for #Karnataka in Belagavi pic.twitter.com/lrcZ1FiLkX
— ANI (@ANI) May 5, 2018
Now that’s how one should tell people to vote!
3) UP Education Minister Anupma Jaiswal said this when asked about the Government’s new dalit campaign and new schemes.
“So that the benefits are received, ministers are going to these people’s houses and are being bitten by mosquitoes all night. Most importantly they feel good by the experience. If someone has been assigned two places, he says no, I want to go to four. Thus when there is satisfaction in work, it empowers us. Even I am doing more houses than allotted to me,” said Ms Jaiswal.”
How is being bitten by mosquitos an achievement? The Govt. should be ashamed of the fact that people have to sleep in these conditions instead of being proud of it.
4) BJP Minister’s statement on future of supercomputers.
Minister Says Sanskrit Will Be Used For Coding In Future Supercomputers 😀 😀 https://t.co/1SVvQr63kO
— Milli Gazette (@milligazette) June 21, 2018
5) BJP UP MLA’s controversial remark on children.
“Prasad” for everyone!
6) BJP UP Minister answers the question everyone has been waiting the answer for.
— NDTV (@ndtv) September 9, 2018
“Ram lalla hum aayenge, Mandir vahi banaayenge!”
7) Maharashtra BJP MLA has got a great offer for all you singles out there!
— ABP News (@abpnewstv) September 4, 2018
Permission of parents is required before they can proceed further with the process of “literally” bringing you and your crush together.
8) Tripura CM’s plan to increase oxygen in water bodies.
— Wandering Soul (@akhtar978) August 28, 2018
Not only this but they also plan to distribute 50,000 ducklings across people living near water bodies to make the initiative a success. This statement might make no sense for us but experts say he is right.
9) BJP Leader’s explaination on why the Kerala Floods happened.
BJP MLA believes Kerala being punished for eating beef https://t.co/zTSCbY3v54
— MSN India (@msnindia) August 26, 2018
I wonder when the other beef-eating countries will get punished? Is this why it got covered by the media so late?
10) Our Union Minister’s simple explaination on why Darwin theory is wrong.
— Hindustan Times (@htTweets) January 20, 2018
If you did not see it, it must not be true. Simple as that!
11) Rajasthan Minister has this to say about Cows.
How lucky Rajasthan is!
12) Tripura CM statement on the roots of technology.
Narrow minded people find it tough to believe this. They want to belittle their own nation and think highly of other countries. Believe the truth: Tripura CM Biplab Deb on his claim that ‘internet and satellite existed since Mahabharata era’ (ANI) pic.twitter.com/xxWxYKpHnn
— NDTV (@ndtv) April 18, 2018
Like he said, believe the truth.
13) Minister Ashish Chaubey calls Rahul Gandhi “Naali ka keeda”
— NDTV (@ndtv) September 1, 2018
Have some decency before speaking in public please!
14) Former BJP parliamentarian Tarun Vijay sparked a controversary after saying this.
— Baba Umar (@BabaUmarr) April 7, 2017
How will political leaders lead if they will be discriminating South like this?
Would BJP be able to make a landslide victory again? We shall see in 2019 because as of yet with such a weak opposition, it is possible for them to do it again. Maybe they’ve saved the “Achhe din” for second term.